Friday, January 21, 2011

WHERE THE FAKAWI?

In case any of my clients are “listening” - - -

I have completed all my 4th Quarter and Year-End 2010 payroll tax returns and reports (941s, 940s, NJ-927s, W-2s, W-3s, 1099s, 1096s, etc)!

I have completed and mailed out my own 1040 and federal and state corporate income tax returns (my NJ-1040 s done – but as there is a balance due it will not go out till April 14th)!

I have two relatively big projects, and a 990, 990PF, and 1065, scheduled for completion on Saturday and Sunday (one project is 3-years of 1040s).

My answering machine is not on yet – I have a small problem with the wiring that I need to fix by Monday morning. The machine should be on beginning next week – although I will be “out and about” most of the week (and not sitting by the phone waiting for your call). Email still the best way to contact me.

Next week, after a non-profit year-end closing consultation, will be devoted to “housekeeping” items – stocking up on office supplies, tax forms, and food, getting shorn, getting my car tuned-up and “winterized”, doing laundry, and cleaning the apartment.

And then – on February 1st – it officially begins!

I have actually already received the first package from a client of, I assume, 2010 Form 1040 “stuff” (not yet opened – will do over the week-end).

I do not anticipate anything causing delays this tax season – no family or car “issues” to deal with – and hope to head for a recuperative trip to the Jersey shore on or around April 25th with absolutely no GD extensions in my “to be done” or “red file” boxes! The only GDEs I want to have undone by 4/25/11 are those for which I have not yet received the client’s “stuff” (i.e. they are waiting for K-1s).

Wish me luck!

No comments: